Saturday, May 31, 2008

JogTunes posts BPM rated tunes by Usher, Danko Jones, Cherish, and more

JogTunes.com posted new tunes by Usher, The Ting Tings, Motel, Death Cab for Cutie, and Cherish. You can find them on our Tunes List.

Peter Andersson, our veteran contributor, has a great post for April on his website. From his most recent music-paced running choices, I've chosen 2 tunes, one from Danko Jones' latest album and one from Nightwish. They're also on the Tunes List.

My latest podcast episode is up and running. It's #21 and entitled "The Swedes Call It Fartlek." Does that peak your curiosity? Check it out on our Podcast Page. You can subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and many other podcast players. I would greatly appreciate your impressions of this unique episode. Please send them as comments to this blog or to comments at jogtunes.com.

Many thanks to listeners who've purchased the talk-free Special Edition tracks from my website store. I'll start working on making more such tracks, both in the enhanced and basic MP3 formats. Please consider supporting the show by purchasing this offer (just $5.00). I think you'll enjoy it.

Meanwhile, enjoy the music and and your favorite BPM paced fitness workouts.

Dr. Bob

No comments: