Saturday, September 06, 2008

Mama Mia Album and Jonas Brothers Tunes on JogTunes.com

I just posted a bunch of great running and workout tunes on JogTunes.com from the album of the movie, Mama Mia. See the tunes on our list, the album on iTunes (US) and the album on Amazon.The BPMs range from 100 to 171 -- great for walking and running!

Mama Mia Album iTunes

The Jonas Brothers' new album, A Little Bit Longer, has 12 songs that are all great for working out. I posted 2 of them on our home page. Both are 156 BPM.

Apple iTunes.

Album at Amazon/MP3

Our veteran contributor and consultant, Peter Andersson, sent me a great new list from which I posted tunes by:

George Harrison
Airbourne
Scar Symmetry
Skew Siskin
Smash Mouth
Will Smith
Anberlin.

The links take you to their songs on JogTunes.com with the BPM data and links to iTunes and Amazon/MP3.

See Peter's admirable BPM rated tunes list and commentary on his website here.

Here's some commentary from his latest email:

On Airbourne: Possibly the best AC/DC clone band to come along since the original AC/DC, and they're from Australia too.

On Anberlin's "Readyfuels": Readyfuels" is another candidate for my Top 50!

I hope you enjoy these additions to our tunes list. By the way, with these new tunes, I've passed the 1000 mark for songs by label artists.

Meanwhile, best of running!

Dr. Bob

No comments: