Saturday, January 21, 2006

Expanded our name

I thought I'd add "music-paced running" to the blog title to expand the blog concept and promote the phrase I coined. More and more people are admitting that music-paced running (MPR) is fun, motivating, and invigorating. And music preferences abound -- from rock to jazz (my favorite) to alternative to happy hardcore.

If you haven't heard of happy hardcore, check out this article for a simple explanation. Then Google away! I have yet to post HH to jogtunes.com but I will. Most of the songs are highly "runnable."

Meanwhile, I just posted 4 Beck songs to jogTunes.

I've received a number of lists of favorite artists from runners and will continue to look for the runnables (jogtunes) among their songs in iTunes. Please keep those lists coming. You can post them in the jogTunes forum or email them to me.

Happy MPR!

No comments: