Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thanks Geek News Central for Kind Words About JogTunes

We want to thank Todd Cochrane of Geek News Central and the GNC Podcast for his kind words and prescient promotion of The JogTunes Podcast. Due to overwhelming fatigue, Todd stated, in his Oct 3, 2006 episode, that jogTunes is a podcast rather than a website. He kindly mentioned our appearance in the LinkShare ad in Revenue Magazine (see our last blog), and guessed my age based on my photo in the ad. Thankfully he guessed around 50. The truth, I'm now willing to admit, is that I'm 63.

The other truth is that, unbeknownst to Todd, I had already recorded a promo for the new JogTunes Podcast. I know I need to improve the sound quality and maybe pep things up a little...but it's a start.

Since the JTCP (JogTunes Podcast) will provide running music by independent artists, the resource for the tunes will be the Podsafe Music Network. I'll try to pick songs that are sold on iTunes as the PMN is not yet selling songs as of this blog date. The website will be called JogTunesIndie.com.

Here's the promo. Please be patient while I prepare the first podcast. I'll keep you posted.

The JogTunes Podcast Promo


Technorati Tags:
, , , , , ,


No comments: